Inspirational Card Sketches

2.15.2011


Good morning to ya! Let's kick off the morning with a new challenge over at Inspirational Card Sketches. Today some of the Design Team is sharing cards created with digi stamps provided by our sponsor at Digi Doodle Shop

For my card, I chose to use this pretty hydrangea flower. One of my most favorite flowers ever!


I've colored the hydrangea with Copic markers, die cut and embossed the edge, and applied distress ink around the edges to give it a vintage feeling. I adhered with foam tape over some pleated twill ribbon. 


Of course, I had to add some ribbon because it seems I just can't make a card without ribbon! I also used a pretty purple Prima flower (say that ten times fast!) and a little vintage button. 


Now I will be making my rounds this week to see all of your submissions for this week's challenge. I hope to see you all playing along at Inspirational Card Sketches!

Have a great day!

Supplies Used for "Best Wishes" Card:
Cardstock: (Spring Moss) (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: My Little Yellow Bicycle
Digi Stamp: (Hydrangea) Digi Doodles Shop
Markers: Copic
Sentiment: (Mat Stack 2) Papertrey Ink
Ribbon & Button: MemrieMare
Flower: Prima

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kim!! Love the color and the ribbon is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love the hydrangeas and I love the colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and I love Hydrangeas too. I might have to go check this one out. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete