Join the Conversation

2.14.2011


Hello friends! I know I haven't been on my blog for a few days. Rest assured that I have not gone far - just been busy getting some things done around the house and getting some studying done. But between all that fun stuff (wink) I have been browsing your blogs and seeing all the fun creations you've been sharing. You are all so full of inspiration!

Speaking of inspiration....have you been over to the Papercraft Star Message Boards lately? Each day the Design Team posts a Question of the Day to get the conversation going. I visit the site several times during the week and love all the useful tips, inspiration, and the latest scoop in the scrapbook world that I just couldn't find anywhere else. The ladies there are super helpful, extra kind, and are always willing to share their crafty experience. Crafty folks really are the friendliest bunch of people!

I hope you will take a few moments of your day to visit the Papercraft Star Message Board and join the conversation! I am positive you will enjoy your stay, maybe learn something new, but will definitely be welcomed - no matter if you are a beginning scrapbooker or a published pro!


I will be back bright and early tomorrow morning for a new Design Team reveal for the Inspirational Card Sketches and on Wednesday for the latest challenge from Papercraft Star - where you have a chance to win Copic markers all month long! Whoo hoo!

Now it's way past my bed time (I have to wake up in 4 hours) so I will see you all in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment