Love Birds - Inspirational Card Sketches #103

2.22.2011


Yes, it's Tuesday! And that means it's back to work after a wonderful long weekend. I so enjoy these holidays and would not complain one bit if I had a few more of them thrown my way. 

The good news is that it's a new challenge over at Inspirational Card Sketches! I always have fun playing along with the variety of sketches they bring each week - they really keep my creativity flowing. Here is my card I've created for the Design Team reveal...


The little digi stamp has been provided by Heather. You can find out more about her digi stamps over at the Inspirational Card Sketches blog. I decided these two little love birds needed to be framed to really show them off!


I embellished my card with another hand-dyed crinkle ribbon I created. This one is the "Ocean Mist" color. I just love the variations of aqua and white. Isn't it sweet? And those flowers...I love the pops of orange against the ribbon!


Here is the sketch we are playing along with....I hope you'll join us this week!  Well, that's all for now my friends. I'm heading out to work, but I will be back tomorrow for another fun challenge. See 'ya then!

Feb 22nd Sketch



Supplies Used for "Love Birds" Card:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink; (Kraft) Michael's
Patterned Paper: (Ever After line) Cosmo Cricket
Frame: Tattered Angels
Ribbon: (Ocean Mist) by Kim Duran
Flowers: Recollections at Michael's
Markers: Copic
Border Punch: Fiskars

No comments:

Post a Comment