Lovely Felt Finds

2.05.2011



Just a quick post tonight to share another Valentine's Day card I created using some lovely felt finds I found at Michael's. Just about everything for Valentine's is on clearance right now so I thought I'd stock up on a few must have items! How could I resist? The store totally twisted my arm - hard!


I picked up a bag full of really cute stickers shaped as hearts and keys. It was a huge bag and was only $1.00! Score! I adhered mine to this card and inked the edges to give them a rustic feeling. 


I also picked up a stamp set from Martha Stewart that included this sentiment. I thought it was just lovely and had a vintage feeling to it. I love the font! Plus the stamp set came with oodles of other stamps like hearts, keys, and borders - all perfect for Valentine's Day. I know! I am such a sucker for some yummy clearance items. I just can't help it!


So tomorrow is Super Bowl and I am off to prepare some yummy appetizers and desserts for the big day! Don't forget that there is only one day left to win my blog giveaway - one stamp set of your choice from Lawn Fawn. You can enter to win by visiting my post here. I will announce the winner on Monday, February 7. Good luck!



Supplies Used for "Happy Valentine's Day" Card:
Cardstock: (Berry Sorbet) (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Restoration) Crate Paper)
Ribbon: MemrieMare
Felt Heart & Key: Michaels
Sentiment: (Valentine's Stamp Set) Martha Stewart
Button and Baker's Twine: Papertrey Ink

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the layers and the coral color instead of just pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kimberly. Love the colors. My Michales hardly even got any Valentines stuff at all. I think they got one partial shipment and that was it. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautiful Kim. Love all of pretty embellies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet!! I love the felt pieces and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete