New Little Bundle - Inspirational Card Sketches 100

2.01.2011

Well, top of the morning to ya! Today the Design Team at Inspirational Card Sketches is showing off their newest creations for Challenge No. 100. One Hundred - wow! That's a lot! 

For this week's challenge we have been sponsored by Soft Pencil Designs digi stamps. I thought this adorable little cow would make the perfect card to congratulate someone on their new little bundle. Paired with a sentiment from Papertrey Ink, I feel it's the perfect combination!




Isn't the little cow too cute? I think I'm smitten!

Here is the sketch we are playing along with this week. 

Feb 1st Sketch

I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week at Inspirational Card Sketches. You are welcome to flip the sketch, rotate, or embellish away. Just as long as we see part of the sketch in your creation, you're good to go! 

Supplies Used for "New Little Bundle" Card:
Cardstock: (Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye
Digi Stamp: (Little Cow) Soft Pencil Designs
Stamp Sentiment: (Signature Greetings) Papertrey Ink
Markers: Copic

3 comments:

  1. Kim, this is so cute!! I love how you paired the adorable cow with the gingham and the twine for a bit of a rustic look! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete