Pretty in Pink - Papercraft Star Challenge 34

2.23.2011


Good morning! Today starts out another fun challenge over at Papercraft Star! I can't tell you how much fun I have had this past month using stamps from our sponsor over at My Favorite Things Stamps! The images are just so adorable and sweet. 

Today I am sharing the card I created for the Design Team reveal using MFT stamp, "Ballet Millie". Can you say cutie-pah-tootie? 


I started by using the pretty pink patterned papers from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Princess line. I just love the soft colors and the music sheet pattern. I thought it was the perfect choice to accompany my dancing ballerina!


To follow the sketch I used my Banner Builder stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink. I adhered different layers of the banner with foam tape to give it some pop! Then, I adhered some pale blue pearls. 


Here is a close up of that adorable stamp! Aah, she is too cute! And don't you just love the "Ta-Dah" sentiment? It would work perfectly for any occasion that deserves a celebration. 

Here are the challenge deets so you can play along...

This week the People's Choice Winner will receive a generous gift from none other than Copic Marker! Plus, anyone who plays along during this past month will have a chance to be randomly selected to win the Grand Prize from Copic Marker - a 12 piece set of Ciao markers - a prize worth playing for!



The challenge is now open! You have until Sunday, February 27, at 9:00 p.m. (eastern time) to enter your project. I highly recommend not waiting to play along - this is the last chance to snatch up some Copic Markers.

Happy crafting and good luck to everyone who plays along!


Supplies Used for "Ballet Millie" Card:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Lost & Found - Princess) My Mind's Eye
Stamps: (Ballet Millie) My Favorite Things Stamps; (Banner Builder) Papertrey Ink
Die Cuts: (Banner Builder) Papertry Ink; (Classic Scalloped) (Standard Circles Large) Spellbinders
Markers: Copic

8 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this adorable card... the image is darling and fun and colored perfectly and I am so loving on the banner too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! This card is absolutely adorable! I love the little mouse, too cute! Great work! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute!!!!! great color combo and that mouse is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just beyond cute! I love that little mouse and the banner is fantastic. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doily and the MME paper is super fab on your card. Super swet design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on Millie Kim! She really is a cutie patootie and your card is fantastic. Love the banner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is too stinkin' cute Kim. The stamp and coloring is faulous and the banner and doily are rockin' this card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colors, Kim. I think your banner is really spectacular !!

    ReplyDelete