Sweets for My Sweets - A Hybrid Chick Tutorial

2.07.2011


Yay! Today it's my turn to host a new tutorial with you over at the Hybrid Chick blog. And since Valentine's Day is almost here, I decided to create some adorable little candy boxes that you can create in minutes following my tutorial and using products from the Digi Chick.


I thought of the idea for these candy boxes while at the grocery store. I discovered that they now sell those Sweethearts candies by the bag. I thought that was pretty neat-o considering I don't really care for the style or look of the boxes they typically come in. I wanted to spice it up! So....I bought the bag and made my own boxes!


Now don't you agree that these look much better than the boxes you find in the store? I just love them and plan on sharing these with my family and for my kiddos who love anything if it comes with candy. 


You can see my tutorial for these easy-to-make boxes here, at the Hybrid Chick blog. I would love it if you would visit the blog and leave me some comment love if you enjoy my tutorial. Of course, I would love it even more if you left me a comment here too. 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back this evening to announce the winner of my Lawn Fawn stamp set giveaway. I wouldn't forget you, now would I? See ya' then!


Supplies Used for Valentine's Day Candy Boxes:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: (From the Heart) Digi Chick Boutique Collab
Template: (Playing Cards Box #1 Template) Kelleigh Ratzlaff
Hearts: Martha Stewart Stickers
Flower Ribbon: American Crafts
Twine and Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Rose) Color Box Chalk Ink

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Great job on these little boxes. How lucky are the folks that you are giving these boxes to. :)
    ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information related to the google wallet it is nice page it provides the good information Debenhams Discount Code

    ReplyDelete