To You. From Me. - Lawnscaping Challenge

2.03.2011


Hey everyone! Today I am sharing another card I created for the challenge going on over at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog. I guess I had so much fun playing along with the current challenge that I wanted to do it all over again. It's kind of like deja-vu. Tee hee!

The challenge this week is to scraplift a card created by the owner of Lawn Fawn stamps, Kelly Marie Alvarez. And because Kelly Marie has an adorable style, I found it easy to choose one of her cards to scraplift. So easy, that I am playing along for the second time this week! You can view my first entry at this post here.


I used my Spellbinders Labels One die to create the mini-size cardbase out of the adorable patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness. Then I stamped the little present from Lawn Fawn's Bows and Holly stamp set. Even though this stamp set is from a Christmas theme, it is so versitile and can be used year-round! Besides, I love how fun the stamp looks on the patterned paper! There is just something about the combination of Cosmo Cricket and Lawn Fawn that gets me every time. It's like milk and cookies. Mac and cheese. Peanut Butter and Jelly. Ok, you get the point! 


I also stamped the inside of my card with a "Happy Birthday" from Sophie's Sentiments and stained the paper using Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger. 


The little frame is chipboard from Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-Licious. Isn't it the perfect touch with the little tag and button? Here is the card that I was inspired by and chose to scraplift, created by Kelly Marie Alvarez...isn't is cute?


And of course, you may know from my recent posts that I am smitten with Lawn Fawn's stamps! In fact, you still have time to enter my blog giveaway to win a stamp set of your choice from Lawn Fawn right here

Thanks for stopping by! 


Supplies Used for "To You. From Me." Card:
Cardstock: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: (Togetherness) Cosmo Cricket
Frame: (Pixie-Licious) Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: (Sophie's Sentiments) (Bows and Holly) Lawn Fawn
Die Cut: (Labels One) Spellbinders

5 comments:

  1. OH Kim this is absolutely gorgeous. Love it and the shape is fabulous. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your version, fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious!!!! This is absolutely amazing! I love love *LOVE* what you did here!!!! I mean, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND (how could I forget...thats why I hopped over here ;) hee hee) CONGRATS on winning the Landscaping Challenge!!! Your card totally rocked!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute. Don't know how I missed this... I stumbled across it this morning. For some reason, it didn't link up to the challenge for your 2nd entry! Either way, I am glad I came across this. It is gorgeous. Love all the patterned paper and chipboard! The dimension is fantastic and of course, stamping the inside! I always seem to forget about the inside! Great job!

    ReplyDelete