Win Some Copic Markers - Papercraft Star Challenge 31

2.02.2011



Want to win some Copic markers?

I thought you did! Well this month at Papercraft Star, Copic Marker is sponsoring the prizes for each of the challenges during the month of February! Oh yeah, that's right!

In fact, not only can you some Copic Markers for each of the weekly sketch challenges, but each time you play along this month you will be entered to win the Grand Prize from Copic - a 12 piece set of Ciao Markers! That's HUGE!

But wait! There's more! (said in my best infomercial voice)

During this week's Challenge No. 31, Catherine Pooler of Club Inbox will give the winner of the People's Choice Award one free month to Club Inbox! Wow! That's a lot of prizes - Papercraft Star is on a roll!

Catherine Pooler 

So what are you waiting for? (again in my best infomercial voice)

Here is the sketch we are playing along with this week for Challenge 31 - created by Liz Chidester. 


And here is my card that I created based on the sketch...colored with Copic Markers, of course!


This month, the Papercraft Star Design Team was provided stamps by our sponsor, My Favorite Things. And oh my! How I love them! The images are just too sweet, including this little bear fella I used on my card, Fred Bear Goes Fishing. A-dor-a-ble!


I used patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy line and distressed around the edges, making this a perfect combination for a masculine Valentine's Day card. A little bit rustic, but still a little bit sweet! Here are the markers I used to color the image on my card. 


So are you ready to play along with us? I can't wait to see what you'll create for the challenge at Papercraft Star! Happy crafting!



Supplies Used for "You're A Great Catch" Card:
Cardstock: (Kraft) Michael's
Patterned Paper: (Mr. Campy) Cosmo Cricket
Stamp: (Fred Bear Goes Fishing) My Favorite Things
Markers: Copic
Button: Jenni Bowlin
Die Cut: (Labels One) Spellbinders

11 comments:

  1. I Love your little Fred the bear too! What a cute card! Love it:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cute little bear and the sentiment is adorable. I love the Cosmo paper and the distressing. Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to copy this card Kim. It is wonderful. My hubby and son are fisherman and this would be perfect. The coloring and accents are perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the 411!! I absolutely LOVE your card!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the bear and the coloring is perfect! Those embellishments you picked are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with Jen, the embellies are just the right ones. This card, well it just looks like Kim did it, lol !! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card Kim, I just love that little bear!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Kim's playing at TKJ! I'm finally getting around to everyone's blog today so I'm visiting for 2 reasons. :-) I love your little bear card. Great coloring and I love how you used the DP cloud paper for the sky. Cute! Wonderful PS project and a big thanks for playing The Kraft Journal challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute, cute, cute! What an adorable Valentine! I just love that bear image. Fabulous coloring job and design, too. I really like your take on that sketch. :)
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in awe of your use of copics! The card is just stunning and the colours amazing! I really wish I could meet up with you and see you work in person! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Amazing details on this card! Love your coloring job and interpretation of the sketch!
    Catherine Pooler

    ReplyDelete