Winner of the Lawn Fawn Stamp Set!

2.07.2011


Oh my! Your comments to me have been so sweet and supportive this past week. It feels so encouraging to have you cheer me on and encourage me to keep going through my creative little process. 

I truly enjoy reading each and every one of your comments, answering your emails, and being a part of this blogging community where everyone seems to have a happy spirit. 

And the best part is that whenever I need a little inspiration boost, I can always count on each of you. Browsing your blogs gives me great joy and I am amazed at your talent. 

Now enough with this mushy stuff....let's announce a winner!

The winner will receive any one stamp set of their choice at Lawn Fawn - courtesy of me!




Yay! Congratulations, Heather! To collect your prize, just choose any stamp set over at Lawn Fawn and send me an email with your choice, along with your mailing address. I will place the order and have it shipped directly to you!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this giveaway. I wish I could have given you all a stamp set this time, but since I could not, I will be sure to keep giving you more chances to win some cool stuff in the very near future. Hint! Hint!

Have a great evening and be sure to stop over at Heather's blog to give her some congratulations!



3 comments:

  1. Yay for me! LOL Thanks girly. I am on my way to look now. I never win anything. :)
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather Jensen

    Congratulations, Heather! Well, you've won something now! Hee hee!

    I just placed the order and your stamp set is on its way.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete