You've Got Mail - Papercraft Star Challenge 32

2.09.2011


Yay! I'm so excited about the new challenge this week at Papercraft Star! The Design Team has done another amazing job creating cards using stamps from our sponsor, My Favorite Things and a fabulous sketch from Liz Chidester.

And like last week, Papercraft Star is giving away some super cool prizes to the challenge winners from none other than the coolest marker company I can think of - Copic Marker!

I only wish I could win more markers, but alas, I am not eligible [sad face]. But you are! Just play along with the challenge this week and you could be a winner!


I loved playing along with the sketch this week. Liz has done another amazing job at keeping the Design Team inspired. I decided to stick to the sketch, but flipped it from its side to create a tall card. 


And how about this adorable stamp? I used "Happy Mail" from My Favorite Things stamps. I think she is just the cutest! I had so much fun coloring her to match my papers. 


I also stamped the sentiment, "You've Got Mail" directly onto a glittered heart chipboard I found at Michael's. They were on clearance already, so I could not resist the urge to splurge!


These are the Copic markers I used to color my little happy stamp. Sigh...I love my markers!



Here is the sketch we are playing along with. I hope you join us because not only will you get a chance to win Copic Markers this week, but at the end of the month, the Grand Prize winner will receive a 12 piece set of Ciao Markers! That's HUGE! 

The challenge is open now and will close on Saturday, February 12 at noon (eastern time). Then, the voting begins! See you all there!


Supplies Used for "You've Got Mail" Card:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink; (Red, Aqua, Yellow) Bazzil Basics
Stamp: (Happy Mail) My Favorite Things
Ribbon: MemrieMare
Pins: K&Company
Heart Chipboard: (Recollections) Michael's
Markers: Copic 

9 comments:

  1. Love the girl and the glitter soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is done so well and I love the stamped sentiment on the glitter heart! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! I love everything about it Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to get that stamp. So super sweet. Love the glitter heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Kim! The perfect embellishments for your image, which by the way looks fantastic. Awesome project for this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Kim. The coloring is wonderful and I love the glittered heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower pins match her image so perfectly - they just look like her, don't they !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! The image is adorable and you did a great job with the coloring! Wonderful work!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you flipped the sketch. Beautiful card and a very cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete