Easter Wishes - Papercraft Star Challenge 38

3.23.2011


Happy Wednesday! Today there is an amazing new challenge over at Papercraft Star! Liz Chidester has provided another fun sketch for everyone to play along with. It's the perfect sketch because you can use it to create a layout or a card! Since I love creating cards and need to get started on my Easter greetings, I chose to create this sweet little card...


I used my new papers from Emma's Shop to give this card a soft spring color palette. Aren't those papers just gorgeous? I could just eat them up! I love them so much that I horded every scrap piece after cutting it because I don't want to waste one single piece of this paper. lol!

Of course, I added lots of embellishments. I just can't help it! They make me happy!


Now I'd love to see you play along with the challenge this week. You have until Sunday, March 27, at 9:00 p.m. (eastern time) to enter your project over at Papercraft Star based on the sketch below...


Create any project you wish using this sketch as your inspiration. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used for "Easter Wishes" Card:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Emma's Shoppe) Crate Paper
Emboss Plate: (Polka Dots) Sizzix
Ribbon: (Misty Meadow) paperlovesglue.etsy.com
Flower: Recollections
Stamp: (Mega Mixed Messages) Papertrey Ink

10 comments:

  1. Yeeeuuummm! Those papers are delicious! This card is gorgeous Kim! Absolutely beautiful take on the sketch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the colors and the design papers are beautiful. I love the stitching and white paint! Yumm! Fabulous work!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this card Kim, the papers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Kim! I love the soft colors of the papers you chose and your embellishments are always so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, you card is gorgeous. I love the soft color combination with the flower, stitching, ribbon and stick pins. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how pretty, Kim! I'd like a bowl of that. Yum. Love that sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous take on the sketch. I love the floral paper in the center of the solid. And that flower is so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, your card is very beautiful.

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the soft Springy colors! Your blog is so inspirational!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Kim what a breathtaking gorgeous card. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete