Good Luck! - Papercraft Star Challenge 37

3.16.2011


Hi everyone! It's been a busy week for me! Not only have I been busy custom building my own craft room, but I recently had a few boxes of scrapping goodies arrive at my door step. I love coming home after work to find a box full of goodies waiting for me! One of the papers that arrived is the newest Echo Park line - For the Record. I knew it would be perfect for the current challenge over at Papercraft Star!


This week's challenge is to create a Saint Patrick's Day project based on an inspirational photo. The "Happy Dinosaur" digi stamp was the perfect compliment to my new papers that added a little extra good luck for my card. You can see more fun digi stamps from our sponsor at Michelle's Scrapbooking & More, home of The Pixie Cottage.


I also added a few little extra good luck stamps to my card using a four-leaf clover and a few horseshoes. You can never have too much good luck!

You have until Sunday, March 20, at 9:00 p.m. (eastern time) to link up your project at Papercraft StarHere are the deets...


Create a Saint Patrick's Day inspired project using this photograph as your inspiration.


I hope you will join us this week - I can't wait to see what you'll create! Oh and before I go, I wanted to invite you to join the Design Team at the Papercraft Star Message Board. We have been having some great conversations lately, including magazine submissions tips for publications, Copic marker tutorials, product reviews, advise, and lots of support!

The Design Team hosts a Question of the Day to get the convo going and there's always something new. I hope you'll stop by and say hi!


Supplies Used for "Good Luck" Card:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (For the Record) Echo Park
Digi Stamp: (Happy Dinosaur) The Pixie Cottage
Stamps: (Sophie's Sentiment) Lawn Fawn; (Clover) Paper Source
Ribbon: (Shamrock; Misty Meadow) PaperLovesGlue.etsy.com

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Kim this is the CUTEST CARD EVAH!! I adore that image and love how you combined it with the fun tag! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute Kim! That image is adorable and the colors look great together! Fabulous work! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The image is perfect and the papers/tag you added to the card are great extras! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, that is the most adorable card!! He is just s o stinkin cute!! Fabulous job :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, your card is so sweet. I love your cute little dragon and the Echo Park papers are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Kim, he's so cute! You're right, perfect papers and I love the horseshoes. LOL Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww what a sweet image and love the tag too. Adorable design. And thank you for the sweet comments this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kimberly,
    Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog and for following me :) I took a look around your blog and fell in love with your beautiful cards and creations. So I am now your newest follower :) I love what you did with that new Echo Park line. I also find myself very giddy when I receive scrappy mail. Its like christmas morning to me.

    ReplyDelete