Hanging Wall Art for Baby

3.31.2011


After recently organizing all my craft studio supplies, I discovered that I have WAY too much chipboard! I used to create a lot of mini albums with them, but since I am running out of decent photos (I will put that on my to do list) I decided I needed to find something else to do with all my stash. 

Over at the Crate Paper blog the other day, they featured this adorable little sign created by Tara Anderson. I was completely inspired. So! Here is what I created with one piece of chipboard. That's one piece down - about one hundred more to go! lol


Wouldn't this adorable little piece of art look so sweet in a little baby's nursery? I added my shabby seam binding ribbon so this art can hang on the wall, over the crib, or maybe even on the door knob. It would be such a great idea to add baby's name in chipboard letters too! 


Anyway, thanks to Tara for sharing this wonderful idea! I am going to have paint-stained fingers now with all the chipboard I intend on painting!

That's all I have for today! But as promised I have some photos of my new craft studio to share with you tomorrow. See ya then!

Supplies Used for "Baby's Wall Art":
Chipboard: Colorbox
Patterned Paper: (Emma's Shop) Crate Paper
Flowers: Recollections & Vintage Millinery Flowers
Ribbon: (Peach Blossom) paperlovesglue.etsy.com 

6 comments:

  1. Kim, this is just gorgeous. You are becoming one of my favorite bloggers to read. I just love your creations!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I saw this sign at the crate paper blog and thought it was super cute, and this one is just as adorable! Love it! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking GORGEOUS!
    Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's so sweet Kim! I love the seam binding, perfect for a baby room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is that Kim!! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Kim. I love the idea of a wall hanging. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete