Happy, Happy Birthday Mini Card

3.01.2011



I really love creating mini cards! They are easy to store and save for a rainy day. Plus they are the perfect size to hang on a gift bag, adhere to a present, or send just as is. 

Today, I am sharing a mini card I created for the Design Team reveal at Inspirational Card Sketches challenge #104.


I just love using Spellbinders dies to create these mini circle cards. They are so easy and the size is perfectly cute!


I did a little paper piecing using stamps from Papertrey Ink's "Cupcake Collection" and adhered onto a journal sticker from Crate Paper. 


I used the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Lawn Fawn's "Bake Me A Cake" stamp set. And "happy" was worth repeating so...I stamped it twice!

Here is the sketch we are playing along with this week...I hope you'll join us! 

March 1st Sketch

Supplies Used for "Happy Happy Birthday" Mini Card:
Cardstock: Kraft Paper
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee; (Distressed Dots) Papertrey Ink; (Urban Prairie) Basic Grey
Journal Card: (Snow Day) Crate Paper
Stamps: (Cupcake Collection) (Banner Builder) Papertrey Ink; (Bake Me A Cake) Lawn Fawn
Die Cut: (Scalloped Circle Large) Spellbinders
Button & Twine: Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

  1. I love mini cards. The paper piecing is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Kim, love the paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sweet card has stolen my heart! love it!

    ReplyDelete