Sweet Little Bundle of Joy

3.15.2011


Hey bloggies! It feels like I've been away for so long! This ENTIRE weekend we have been custom building a craft room for me and the kids. I've been on only a few hours of sleep each night. Needless to say, Hawaiian Hazelnut coffee has been my best friend these days.

We've been painting, sawing, nailing, sanding, and staining a 12 foot long table. Yes! 12 feet! I am just loving it and I can't wait to show you all when it's complete. I have been taking some photos along the way, but my kitten seems to want to be in every photo. He loves the camera!

Anyway, I am back and ready to share my latest creation for the Design Team reveal at Inspirational Card Sketches


While sorting through some of my scrapping supplies, I found this perfectly wonderful fabric paper from the Dear Lizzy line. It's fully adhesive and has the prettiest pastel pattern (wow, that's a tongue twister!). 

Right away, I knew I wanted to create a "welcome baby" card. I used the most adorable little digi stamp dresses from The Digi Chick Boutique called, Baby Girl Clothes. Love them!

I hope you all play along with the challenge this week at Inspirational Card Sketches. I'd love to see what creation you'll come up with!

See you all tomorrow!

Supplies Used for "It's A Girl" Card:
Cardstock: (Spring Rain) Papertrey Ink; (yellow) Bazzil Basics
Patterned Paper: (Cupid Collection) Pink Paislee; (Spring) Dear Lizzy
Dress Stamps: (Baby Girl Clothes) Arty Pants at The Digi Chick
Digi Patterned Papers: (Tiny Princess) Sugarplum Paperie
Banner Stamp: (Bannerific) Lawn Fawn
Sentiment: (Sophie's Sentiments) Lawn Fawn
Ribbon: (Cotton Candy) PaperLovesGlue.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. Kim, that is such a sweet card!! I adore it :)
    So excited to hear about you craft room, I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, another beautiful creation! I adore this one:) Looking forward to seeing the pics. of your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is just tooooo cute. Can't wait to see your craft room. :)

    ReplyDelete