Thinking of You - Inspirational Card Sketches #105

3.08.2011


It's time for another fun sketch over at Inspirational Card Sketches. I just can't help it, but I love the sketch revealed today. I had so many different ideas that I wanted to try! The ideas just kept coming with this one!

Here is the card I created based on the sketch. I used some papers I've been stashing away and just couldn't wait any longer to use them. Isn't the mix of green, brown, and yellow so fun? 


Now I don't know about you, but for some reason I struggle with square pieces on cards. It always seems like one edge turns out slanted or I measured incorrectly and end up with one short piece. This time, I think I nailed it! (just don't look to close or you might break my poor little heart)


And look what I found in my stash! This adorable little rub-on that fit perfectly inside my circle die cut! I just love finding new (old) supplies in my stash - it's like I just came back from a shopping trip at the craft store (only I bought it a long time ago and forgot about it). Ha! 

Here is the sketch we are playing along with...

March 8th Sketch

I just love it! And like I said, even though I struggle with squares, I can think of so many combinations of mixing paper with this sketch. This one is going in my sketch stash  to use again another day. 

I hope you'll join us this week and play along with the sketch. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used for "Thinking of You" Card:
Cardstock (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: (Origins line) Basic Grey
Baker's Twine & Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Stamp: (Borders & Circles) Papertrey Ink
Rub-On: KaiserCraft

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, this looks just fine. No worries. I clicked on it to look. LOL :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete