Cardabilities Sketch 29 - My First Card Reveal!

4.15.2011


Good morning! Today, I am super excited because it's the new Design Team reveal over at Cardabilities! We are playing with Sketch #29, and I can't tell you enough that this sketch is am-az-ing!

Take a look!


I had no trouble at all jumping right in with my scalloped punch and patterned papers! Karan's sketch made it all so easy and I just love the cluster of embellishments she included. Oh how I love embellies!

Here is my take on the sketch...


This card is the perfect spring color palette - soft, shabby, and oh so sweet! Everything I used from my patterned papers, to embellishments and chipboard are Emma's Shoppe - my favorite collection right now at Crate Paper

My sentiment was stamped onto chipboard using Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments. I love the happy script-style font. It's just so charming!


For all the embellishments, I inked around the edges to make them really pop! Added some small white pearls to the center of my butterflies and tied some string around for some texture. My favorite part is the zig-zag stitching - it really adds something to special to any card or project!

Well? Did I do good for my first Cardabilities reveal? I can't wait for the next challenge. Until then, I hope you join us and enter your creations for Sketch #29 right here!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and as always, for your lovely comments!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I think it is perfect! Love the papers and the sentiment stamped on the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Kim! Great paper and the little butterflies are so pretty. Congrats on the new DT! You'll be an asset to them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kim...the colours are some of my faves and your sweet cluster works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again Kim! Gorgeous card, I love the patterned papers and the butterlies are beautiful. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kim, this is so, so pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is so so pretty! Just perfect. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete