Exciting News - My Latest Adventure!

4.10.2011


Hello everyone! I have some exciting news.

I have been selected to join the Cardabilities Design Team for the next three month term! I feel so honored to be a part of this team. Karan has the most amazing sketches full of inspiration that I cannot wait to share with you.

Our first sketch on the new team will reveal this Friday, April 15, and my-oh-my, the sketch is so lovely! I know you're going to want to play along with the Design Team for this one!

I would also like to introduce to you the other Design Team members chosen to provide you with inspiration for each new sketch reveal. Please take a moment to stop by their blogs and say hello. They are...



I am super excited to be joining this team. There is some major talent going on with these ladies, and I am sure you will all agree. Here's to all the best for this new adventure!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my news with you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kim, that is great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining the Design Team at Cardabilities!

    I've awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award, come by my Blog and pick it up! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats to ya Kim. I'm gonna have to play along with the sketches over there. Can't wait to see your designs for them. :)

    ReplyDelete