La Carte Postal Rose {The Pink Post Card}

4.11.2011


Good evening everyone! Is anyone still awake? This is a late post for me (it's past my bed time), but I really wanted to jump on in here tonight to share a card I created for the latest CR84FN Color Challenge.

The colors this week are light pink, cream, and black. Here's my card...


It kind of reminds me of a French boutique shop. The kind where they wait on you while you sip champagne. I certainly wouldn't mind this at all!


And don't you just love my newest stamp? It's the Tim Holtz Post Card stamp collection that I purchased this weekend at the most amazing scrapbook store I have EVER been in! Thanks to my friend (you know who you are) for driving me all the way to this HUGE store that I can only say is like Disneyland for papercrafters! It was so overwhelming, I needed a nap to recover after the shopping was done! 


See the laced up stitching on the bottom? I have been wanting to try this for so long! It's just like lacing up your shoestrings only much, much prettier. Although it kind of reminds me of a Victorian corset - don't you think?


Well that's my take on the color challenge! If you want to join in, you can link up your creations here

Thanks for stopping by and as always for your lovely comments!

Supplies Used for "Hello" Card:
Cardstock: (Fine Linen) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: (Emma's Shop) Crate Paper; (Circa 1934) Cosmo Cricket
Frame: Tattered Angels
Flowers: Prima
Pins: Jenni Bowlin and Little Yellow Bicycle
Button: Vintage Flea Market Find
Stamps: (Just My Type) Lawn Fawn; (Post Card) Tim Holtz





10 comments:

  1. Kim, LOVE the cinching at the bottom and your postcard stamp! I volunteer to go sip champagne with you! THX for playing with us at CR84FN! PRETTY card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love the shabby chic feel and the soft pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Kim! The TA ornate frame looks fab and that flower is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim-
    This is AMAZING!!! Love the lacing at the bottom of the card!!

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the laced up bottom. You did a fab job with the colors this week. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is GORGEOUS!! What a stunning creation! I love the lacing detail on the bottom of the card! WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Wonderful take on the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super - love the lacing on your card! So pretty. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Kim! Love the beautiful frame and fab lacing! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Kim and yes the lacing looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful craft work with pink and black it is. I like the presentation of this object.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete