Live Your Bliss - Cardabilities Sketch 30

4.30.2011


Today begins a new sketch over at Cardabilities! And just like last week, I really enjoyed creating along with this sketch. I love the layers and possibilities that each beautiful sketch brings. Take a look...


See! I told you it was a beauty! And here is my take on the sketch...


For my card, I used papers from Stella and Rose by My Mind's Eye. I really love the texture of their paper! Of course, I used a simple white doily and added layers of embellishments. Hey! There's even some Zva bling in there too! 


I used the Mat Stack Collection 1 die from Papertrey Ink and sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages

"Live Your Bliss" - isn't that the truth! I intend on thinking that motto as I step into the weekend.

I hope you will join us and enter your creation for Sketch #30 over at Cardabilities! I always enjoy seeing what you create!


Supplies Used for "Live Your Bliss" Card:
Cardstock: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink; (yellow) Bazzil Basics
Patterned Papers: (Gertie - Stella and Rose) My Mind's Eye
Die: (Mat Stack Collection 1) Papertrey Ink
Stamps: (Mat Stack Collection 1, Mega Mixed Messages) Papertrey Ink
Jewels: Zva Creative
Flower: Recollections
Leaves: Prima

1 comment:

  1. Oh so so gorgeous! You did a wonderful job with that sketch!!

    ReplyDelete