Clear and Simple Stamps June Release: Tweet Notes

5.31.2011


Hello everyone! Today is an exciting day for me and one that will be the start of a much busier blog.
I've been keeping it a secret for a while now (tee hee). And today I can finally share the news with you! Yes, Nicki, co-owner of Clear and Simple Stamps sent me an email asking if I would like to be part of their Design Team!

Now I can finally say that I am thrilled and delighted to be joining the team at Clear and Simple Stamps! Thank you Reenee and Nicki!

So with that, I have a new box of lovely goodies that I've been playing with. I can't wait to show them all to you, but for now I wanted to share a card that I created for the release day of the newest Stamp of the Month at CSS - Tweet Notes.


I used a masking technique to create the tree branch for the little bird to sit and perch while singing her song.


And I just love the typewriter-style font! 


I stitch my patterned paper and added two layers of my favorite ribbon and some rich green trim. Then I adhered some buttons from CSS' Designer Mix - I've got to admit that I love their buttons!



Isn't this new stamp set just too much fun? I loved the different size birds, the flowers, hearts, little music notes, and of course - the branches were my favorite!

Be sure to stop by the other design team members blogs to see what they created with the Tweet Notes stamp set! Thanks for stopping by!


Amber Daigre, Style Watch Editor



Supplies Used for "I Miss You" Card:
Cardstock: (A Blanc Check) Clear and Simple Stamps
Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages
Ribbon: (Shamrock, Sweet Pea) PaperLovesGlue.Etsy.com
Button: (Designer Mix) Clear and Simple Stamps
Stamps: (Tweet Notes) Clear and Simple Stamps
Markers: Copic



7 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the ribbons, the colors, the seam binding-perfect combination of all. Welcome to the team, we are so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! What a way to start off as a DT member! I'm really looking forward to your creations...I know they'll be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous!! I love the softness to this and that row of buttons. So sweet! And so happy you're part of the CSS team now. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Congrats to ya Kim. Love that little birdie. Can't wait to see more of your creations with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the CSS team! Your card is just lovely--the branch, the little pearls, the seam binding--all the elegant details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team Kim! I love your first card. I would have never thought to create one big branch and I love how you added the flowers with the pearls, so elegant. That crinkle ribbon is the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete