For You, Friend.

5.08.2011

***If you are here for the Polkadot Door Designs Bloghop, click here or scroll down.

Well, it's been a busy weekend and I am finishing up my chores. Of course, I had to find time to craft in between all the business! So I spent some time playing along with the current color challenge over at Embellish using a square shaped card. 


I just loved the colors this week and what the design team came up with for inspiration. I chose papers from Melissa Frances to create a friendly little shabby card. 


And here is the inspiration photo and color theme. Aren't the colors pretty? 


Well, that's it for now. I'm off to finish more chores before the week begins. 


Supplies Used for "For You Friend" Card:
Cardstock: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: Melissa Frances
Die Cut and Stamps: (Mat Stack 2) Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: (Sweet Pea) paperlovesglue.etsy.com
Resin Flower: Recollections

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, this is a lovely card..and you done it so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this card is so shabby chic! You've put all the colors together so nicely, the embelishments are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors look like yummy pastel sherbert. Love all the embellishments. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kim. Love the trim and butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be still my heart. This is AMAZING. Thanks so much for playing along with the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful design! Love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Square Color Trends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete