Sending You Hugs - Waltzingmouse Challenge

5.30.2011


It's been a little while now, but I am so happy to be playing along in the newest Waltzingmouse sketch challenge. For my creation, I used 100% Waltzingmouse goodness to create my card! 


My label was created by using a Spellbinders die cut and stamping with Holiday Labels No. 14. I used a Copic marker to color in a few spots and give the label a little detail. My sentiment was created with my new favorite - Say It Loud set. I love the possibilities this set has to offer!

And don't you just love that button? It was a great vintage find during a recent flea market stop. Made in Germany, from glass and pure heaven! Why can't we make them like this anymore?


I used the Sweethearts set to create my background paper, then I stitched it onto some soft kraft paper. And here's the finished card...


...following this sketch.
WMSC49

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: (Rustic Cream; Kraft) Papertrey Ink
Stamps: (Sweethearts; Say It Loud; Holiday Labels No. 14) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Die Cut: (Labels Fourteen) Spellbinders
Flower: (Maya Road); Leaf: (Prima)
Button: vintage glass finding

6 comments:

  1. oh, this is just delicious! Love the soft colours and the kraft card base :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally gorgeous Kim! Love the softness, that label, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so soft and sweet! Love the text background you made in pink with the hearts and sentiment. The label is perfectly embellished, great job with this week's WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Kim, I love the soft flower and the ribbon/bow! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! love the bg stampings, the lovely ribbon and stitching! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim! WOW!!!!! This is soooo beautiful!!! I love your work! Thanks for joining WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete