That A Boy! - Cardabilities Sketch 31

5.15.2011


Look what I did!

Yep!

I created a card for a boy! My boy. To be exact!

He has been doing so good lately at cleaning his room and getting perfect grades in school that I felt the need to create something special just for him. Plus, it was easy to create based on this week's sketch at Cardabilities!


Almost everything on this card was created using Crate Paper's Toy Box collection. I really love this line and have had so much fun creating little things for my little man. I will share more soon - I promise!


Aren't those little buttons so adorable? Another fun find from the Toy Box collection.

Here is the sketch we are playing along with at Cardabilities...


I hope you get a chance to play long with this sketch because I sure had fun playing along. I can't wait to see what you all create! 


Supplies Used for "That A Boy" Card:
Cardstock: (Lemon Tart) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: (Toy Box) Crate Paper
Buttons: (Toy Box) Crate Paper
Sticker: (Toy Box) Crate Paper
Die Cut: (Big Scalloped Circles SM) Spellbinders


5 comments:

  1. Adorable Kim!! Love the colors and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this card is super cute...the papers, colors and those buttons complement each other so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how sweet! I love this little boy card. It's perfect. Absolutely perfect. You've totally inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kim, super cute...love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete