Background Tweets - Tags!

6.13.2011


Today, the Clear and Simple Stamps Design Team is sharing a group project with you! We have focused on using stamps from the newest release "Tweet Notes" to create our own backgrounds for our projects.

I decided to create some baby-themed gift tags using a sentiment as a repeating background. 

I think they are so sweet! Check them out....


I started by cutting out my tags and stamping the "little one" sentiment repeatedly on the bottom half of my tag. I just love the font from this stamp set. It reminds me of a vintage typewriter. 

Cover the middle section of the tag with patterned paper.

Stamp a larger sentiment over the top for a nice focal point.


I also used the Tweet Notes stamp set to create a little birds nest which I colored with Copics. 

Isn't that little bird a sweetie?


Last, I added some crochet lace trim and some pretty crinkle ribbon.

I just love the soft color combination...perfect for little baby!


Well, that's my take on the Background Tweets group project. 

For lots more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team created!

Amber Daigre, Style Watch Editor

Tweet Notes
Stamps: Tweet Notes 
(Clear and Simple Stamps)



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. These are darling Kim! I love the lace trim and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the repeated sentiment--the font and all the elements you used work beautifully together for a soft, vintage style look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are simply darling. TFS

    ReplyDelete