Thinking of You

6.15.2011


Today's challenge at Papercraft Star was a fun one for me! The challenge is to create a project using the letters S-T-A-R, like S for sentiment; R for ribbon or whatever you can think of!

Here is my take on the challenge. And yes, I've covered the whole S-T-A-R!


For S, I used stitching around my papers.

For T, I used a crochet trim.

For A, I punched a heart shaped from acrylic transparency 

For R, I used ribbon (although I also used a resin flower).


I also used another fun stamp set from Missing You by Tradefish Designs. Cecilia Stephens is the owner of this new line of stamps and I have been enjoying my time using her stamps. Be sure to stop by C's blog and website to have a look around her new shop!

TradeFish Designs

What interesting ways can you create using the letters, S-T-A-R? Join us at Papercraft Star and you could win some fun prizes, plus a chance to win the People's Choice Award. Here are the details...


Challenge 50: 
Letter Challenge S-T-A-R

Use the letters "S", "T", "A", "R" as inspiration for your project
(i.e. "S" for sentiment, "R" for ribbon, etc.).

Supplies Used for "Thinking of You" Card:
Cardstock: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Beach Cottage) Creative Imaginations by IOD
Stamp: (Missing You) Tradefish Designs
Flowers: Prima
Resin Flower: (Mum) by Mold Muse
Ribbon: (Sweet Pea) PaperLovesGlue.etsy.com


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Kim. I love the wide crochet trim. :)

    Your blog looks amazing too! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that. I am lucky I can even blog. LOL
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, and you cover the whole S-T-A-R challenge:)
    Every blog design you come up with is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kim! It's definitely a "Kim" style card. Lots of beautiful embellishments and that lovely soft look. Great job sweetie!

    ReplyDelete