Welcome, Little One - Cardabilities Sketch

6.15.2011

*** If you are here for the Papercraft Star Challenge 50, please scroll down. ***

Hello again! I am back today with my second post to share with you a card I created for the newest sketch challenge over at Cardabilities
I decided to use my stamps from Clear and Simple Stamps - Tweet Notes to follow the sketch. It's like the sketch and stamp set were a perfect match! Just meant to be!


I know a few couples who are expecting and I am saving some of these baby-themed cards to welcome their newest family editions when they arrive. Aren't little babies just the cutest?


I added a little bird cage, sweet flowers, and a sentiment banner - all tied with a shabby blue ribbon!

I hope you'll play along with us at Cardabilities and enter your creations based on the sketch!

Cardstock: (Kraft Like a Rockstar Ivory) Clear and Simple Stamps
Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages
Stamps: (Tweet Notes) Clear and Simple Stamps
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon (Ocean Mist) PaperLovesGlue.Etsy.com



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kim! I love the flowers and seam binding bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this stamp set was meant to be used with that sketch. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Kim what a beautiful card. Love your details. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete