You + Me = We

6.01.2011


Happy June 1st! This is my most favorite month of the whole year. The weather is lovely and calls my name to be outdoors - to enjoy and take it all in. Maybe it's for the same reason there are so many June weddings.

Speaking of....for this week's challenge at Papercraft Star, we are creating projects for a wedding or an anniversary. I created a card that works for both a wedding or an anniversary!


The Portrait collection from Crate Paper had the perfect June calendar that I cut from a sheet of paper. Since this is a wedding theme, I really wanted to keep the colors soft and neutral - thank goodness for Crate's wide variety of colors!


And look at that sentiment! It was created by one of our Papercraft Star designers, Cecilia Stephens. She has opened up her own little shop of stamps at Tradefish Designs! I am so proud of her and wish her the best in this new adventure!

I used the "You + Me = We" sentiment from the Missing You stamp set. Thanks, C for sponsoring the Design Team at Papercraft Star! 
TradeFish Designs

Now I hope you have been inspired to play along in the challenge this week. Here are the details for you join in and have a chance to win some fun prizes from our sponsors...


Challenge 48
Photo Inspiration and Theme: Wedding or Anniversary

Create a wedding or anniversary themed project using this photo as your inspiration. 


Photo credit: Amy Atlas Events



Supplies Used for "You + Me" Card:
Cardstock: (Fine Linen) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Portrait) Crate Paper
Frame: (Framed Fonts Regal) Tattered Angels
Die Cut: (Labels Fourteen) Spellbinders
Stamps: (Missing You) Tradefish Designs; (Holiday Label No. 14) Waltzingmouse Stamps


7 comments:

  1. Your colors are lovely, you always manage to do something that looks so ethereal. This is exactly the card I always want on my anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Kim! I was struggling with not having the sentiment stick out like a sore thumb on my card and you've picked the perfect way to do it. It just blends into the card beautifully. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kim! I love the colors and the calendar behind the sentiment. I also really like how you did your ribbon. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, your card is just beautiful. I am so excited to see one of my sets combined with spellbinders on your fantastic artwork! I am so proud to have you using my stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kim! Love the softness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a information there having any discount codes like Debenhams Discount Code for the facial

    ReplyDelete