Clear and Simple Stamps: Beautiful Spirit

7.22.2011

I'm back to share another creation using the July release of Beauty Secrets II from Clear and Simple Stamps. I just adore the combination of text and script style fonts this set offers. They are so beautiful!

I decided to create a soft and feminine card for an "all occasion" style card. It's always good to have a card on hand that is versatile and can work for a number of different occasions - birthdays, just a note, or something to lift the spirit. 


I used the text stamp for my background and combined it with the polka dots from the Dots and Lines set. And oh, how I love those Dots and Lines! It's another one that I have been using over and over. It's one of those classic, must-have stamps.


And there's that lovely font style above. I just love its delicacy. Last, I used the plaid background from the Dots and Lines set to stamp directly onto a paper doily tag and adhered some pretty pearl buttons with twine. 


So there you have it! Even though the Beauty Secrets II stamp is more for the "girls night out" kind of theme, I thought I'd show you how it works for a softer and more general occasion kind of card. 

Want to see more? Check out the Clear and Simple Stamps blog for some more ideas and then, check out DT Amber's super adorable project she created from this release. I love what she created!



Cardstock: (Kraft Like a Rockstar - Ivory) Clear and Simple Stamps; Stamps: (Beauty Secrets II) (Dots and Lines) Clear and Simple Stamps; Doily: Martha Stewart Crafts; Lace Trim: Little Red CottageFlower: Petaloo; Buttons: (Designer Mix) Clear and Simple Stamps


6 comments:

  1. This is so perfectly sweet Kim! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the softness of this card. So sweet! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Kim...that flower is exquisite and the lace accent is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is just lovely!
    xxx Ani
    http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kim! I love the sentiment. This would make a beautiful baby card too.

    ReplyDelete