Sending You Love - Waltzingmouse Sketch

7.16.2011

I'm lovin' the weekend! I've had some crafting time today and decided to play along with the newest challenge over at Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge.

I just love the colors from the Odds and Ends papers by Cosmo Cricket. They remind me of brightly colored vintage tablecloths.


I used four different stamp sets to create this little card - Say It Loud, Holiday Label No. 14, Sweethearts, and from the latest release - Eat Cake.


I framed my sentiment and added some pretty little flourish details (they're not technically flourishes, but I am not sure what else to call them). 


And I love the swag banner stamp from the Eat Cake set. It's one stamp I will use again and again! Perfect size for little pearls.

And here is the sketch that I played along with. 

WMSC-56

That's all for my crafting today. I think it's time to go for a swim! 


Patterned Papers: (Odds and Ends) Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: (Sweethearts, Holiday Labels No. 14, Say It Loud, Eat Cake) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ribbon: Misty Meadow




10 comments:

  1. This is all around gorgeous, great use of colour and images, and yes I love this paper too, well done and thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the frame looks like a giant postage stamp...perfect for the sentiment you chose! The embellishments and colors are so sweet on this, what a great sketch card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty Kim! I love the colors and the way you placed your sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card...stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful details on this! love the frame - the papers, colors - stitching! Thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you make such happy pretty cards! I am so glad I found you... lovely inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just full of shabby goodness! So very pretty. I love the way you've made the flourish at the end of the big word into a 2 and made it part of the senitment - genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, I really love this card and I hope you will share where you got that postage stamp frame. It is wonderful, the patterned papers and all the different stamp sets you used. I love the idea to put pearls on the swag. Why didn't I think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, Kim! I love that frame and the banner with the pearls is perfect! I just got my August Cards this week and was excited to see your card! :)

    ReplyDelete