Anything Goes Challenge at the Kraft Journal!

8.15.2011

You're going to LOVE the challenge this week at The Kraft Journal! Because this week it's Anything Goes! Whoo hoo!

Just create anything using kraft paper, link up your project and show us your amazing creations!

Here is what I came up with for our challenge... 


This week, the Design Team is being co-sponsored with stamps from Tradefish Designs to use on our "Anything Goes" projects. I used the Missing You set to create a little postage themed card to say, "Hey, I'm thinking about you!"


I love layers! So I started with a large scallop punch to trim some Vintage Dictionary Pages from The Kraft Outlet - love them! Then, I added a border sticker from Crate Paper and some pretty peach pleated trim (whew! say that 10 times fast!). 


I added a mini envelope using Buff Ivory cardstock from The Kraft Outlet, embossed the top flap, then inked up a little note card and postage stamp. To finish my card, I added sweet Baby Blue Baker's Twine and a little white flower. 

Thanks for stopping by to see my card today. I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge at The Kraft Journal. Remember, the sky's the limit as it's anything goes (with kraft)!



Cardstock: (Brown Kraft and Buff Ivory) The Kraft Outlet; Patterned Papers: (Library Ledger) Papertrey Ink, (Vintage Dictionary Pages) The Kraft Outlet; Die Cuts: (Tiny Envelope & Postage) Papertrey Ink; Stamps: (Missing You) Tradefish Designs, (Postmarks) Papertrey Ink; Other: (Baby Blue Baker's Twine) The Kraft Outlet, (brown border sticker) Crate Paper Portrait Collection, (peach lace trim) Webster's Pages, (white flower) Prima Marketing



7 comments:

  1. You rock, Kim! This is GORGEOUS! Love, love, love your sweet vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, your card is gorgeous! I love the little note and envelope, the paper, the layers, the shapes. Gorgeous!!!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Kim...I had to take a close look at your stamp...I have a BUNCH of stamps that belonged to my grandmother...I need to scan those and create some crafty goodness so I can add them to one of my creations. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kim. I can count on you to make a sentiment look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that little envelope is the cutest thing! Another gorgeous card Kim! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love that pleated trim that you used. :)

    ReplyDelete