Beautiful. Charming.

8.14.2011

Well, I survived the lake yesterday! It was a blast crusin' around on the jet skis, hitting the wakes and catching some air.

So after stretching out my sore muscles, I found some time to play with my favorite color challenge at CR84FN. The colors this week are yellow, kraft, and neutral. Here is what I came up with...


Some new papers I just got from My Mind's Eye Sunshine Collection. Lots of yellow and gold tones. I just love how pretty they are and they match Kraft papers perfectly!


I used Bitty Banners from Waltzingmouse to place my sentiments. Added a peek-a-boo, some scrunchy ribbon and a vintage glass button. I love the honey yellow color and the little rhinestone. 


The papers already included this vintage collage scene. All I did was stamp a dress form. Super easy, right! 

Well, that's it for today but I will be back tomorrow to start the week off with a some new things for you! Have a great rest of your weekend!


16 comments:

  1. Your card is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is "sew" stunning. I love the collage, vintage feel that it portrays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Love all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous Kim! Love all the layering and the shabby details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I see the new MME papers are spreading like wildfire. Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN! :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! It's just beautiful Kim. You have this style down to a science. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kim! Love the vintage images and pretty DP! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO gorgeous! Love every little inch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful vintage look to your card. I love the body form and old style sewing machine. Such pretty papers too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, this is stunning! Dang I love your style!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely vintage card, Kim! Thanks so much for playing with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful vintage/shabby card Kim! Love the bit of doily peeking out and all of the pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful collage card Kim. I love the paper with those images! I am in love with dress forms these days! Great use of the colors! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Kim! Positively BREATH TAKING!!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS card! LOVE the sewing theme and the music detail! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow your card is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the delicate layering and the images, they are such a reminder of days gone by. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete