I Chair-ish Our Friendship. Clear and Simple Stamps Release Day!

8.01.2011

Happy August 1st! It's release day at Clear and Simple Stamps and today the Design Team is showcasing our project featuring the newest release - House Notes II.

I have been having a blast creating with this new release! The ideas just kept coming. I can't wait to share the rest of my projects. But one-at-a-time...here is my first project for you!


House Notes II is the perfect addition to the first House Notes series. I just adore the different images and variety of sentiments this set has to offer. I wanted my card to have a warm, big hearted feeling so I used warm browns and earth tones to set the stage. 


I layered up some lace, twine and a small flower to add even more warmth. I just love texture on cards, don't you? 


I stamped my sentiment onto cardstock and added some very light staining. Then, I fussy cut my chair that was stamped onto a woodgrain patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's Wanted collection and framed it with a chipboard frame from Crate Paper's Restoration line. 

And like I said, I can't wait to share with you the rest of my creations using this new release! But until then, be sure to check out what the rest of the Clear and Simple Stamps Design Team has created and leave them some love...



Cardstock: (Kraft Like a Rockstar Cream) Clear and Simple Stamps; Patterned Papers: (Stella and Rose Mabel) My Mind's Eye, (Wanted) Cosmo Cricket; Stamps: (House Notes II) Clear and Simple Stamps; Frame: (Restoration) Crate Paper; Lace: Little Red Cottage; Flower: Petaloo; Button: (You're a Natural) Clear and Simple Stamps






7 comments:

  1. This is fabulously shabby Kim, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim... I am so lovin' on this card and that stamp set is to die for too!! Especially after seeing how you used it! I'd buy it, except I am MAKING myself use the stuff I got for the next THREE Months...no buying new stuff... ugh... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely achieved the warm-heartedness feel. So rich and inviting! I love how you made it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the warm, vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! I love your card!!! That frame looks fantastic and I love all the stitching. If my stitching looked as clean and straight as yours I'd definitely do it more often.

    ReplyDelete