Sitting Here Thinking of You. Clear and Simple Stamps.

8.23.2011

Hello everyone! And welcome to my third creation for the August stamp set release at Clear and Simple Stamps - House Notes II.

I mentioned before that I have enjoyed creating with this new set, but I think today's card is the reason why. I tried a completely different layout that is not normally my style, but you know what? I am lovin' it!


I took the time while creating this card to focus on the details. I wanted to make it fun and dimensional, but something that the recipient would remember.


I hand-cut a flower pot and used dimensional tape to adhere to the card then placed some pretty millinery flowers inside. Notice the hardwood floors? Well, not really, but the wood grain patterned paper gives it that illusion. I did however, create a wood grain base board. I thought it was a great little detail. 


The pictures were created by using the small flowers and leaves from the June release, Tweet Notes. Aren't they cute? 

Ok, so I know this card is not my typical style, but the stamp set just really made me want to try something new. I hope you all enjoyed it!

For more inspiration, be sure to stop by the Clear and Simple Stamps blog


Cardstock: (Kraft Like a Rockstar Cream) Clear and Simple Stamps; Patterned Papers: (Emma's Shoppe, Restoration) Crate Paper; Flowers: Caramelos; Stamps: (House Notes II, Tweet Notes) Clear and Simple Stamps; Markers: Copic



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing scene Kim! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, how fabulous, Kim! I just love this scene! Amazing design, girl. Uh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this is cute! It looks so real:) Fantastic job, again:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a lovely scene! Fabulous!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer Ferrell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally a memorable card! I did notice the hard wood floors! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Was sent over from the Clear and Simple FB page! This is an adorable CARD!!!!!! Love, love love it! I need this stamp set in my life now! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O My Kim...this is FANTASTIC... I just love the scene you created... you amaze me with your beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete