Thinking of You Always. Papercraft Star No. 56.

8.03.2011


Hi again, everyone! Today I am sharing a new card I created for the latest challenge at Papercraft Star. This time, we are playing along with another inspirational photo - these types of challenges have become my favorite! I love the flexibility of using the colors to create any type of project.

Today, I thought I would try the classic, elegant style. Something a little different for me, but still familiar with the use of ribbon and embellishments.



I used the lovely black and white damask paper from Crate Paper's Portrait collection and some yellow from Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934

And don't you just love those butterflies? They come from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay. THATB is an Etsy shop full of wonderful digital collage sheets. I love that they are all ready to go and I can print them over and over!


Here are the details for this week's challenge at Papercraft Star. I hope you'll join us!


Challenge 56: Photo Inspiration

Create any project you wish using this photo as your inspiration.

(Photo credit: Amy Atlas Events


And don't forget that you have one day left to submit your application to be on the Papercraft Star Design Team! You can read all about the details here



Cardstock: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink; Patterned Papers: (Portrait) Crate Paper; (Circa 1934) Cosmo Cricket; Stamp: (Say It Loud) Waltzingmouse; Green Pearls: (Caramelos); Butterflies: (Collage No. 062) The House Across the Bay


8 comments:

  1. Sooo lovely Kim! I love the black and white damask pattern and that big bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely stunning! I love the bold black and white pattern and the contrast of the warm yellow! Fabulous!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer Ferrell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuppers - that is one classy card. The butterflies are just charming !! What a great job, Kim, as always !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kim! The patterns are perfect and the butterflies are such a wonderful touch. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I could look at this all day. Hmmm maybe I'll make it my screen saver. LOL This really is beautiful Kim. Classy, stylish, and elegant. Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on joining The Kraft Journal design team, looking forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kim, you created a STUNNING card with that inspiration photograph... I love the patterned paper combo you chose for this... so GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete