A Good Teacher

9.27.2011

Thought I'd share with you all another card I created for the September stamp release at Clear and Simple Stamps. This month, CSS introduced to you Alpha Varsity - a really fun alphabet set that I adore for its bold outline, its easy-to-color and even easier to cut out shapes! Makes these letters so versatile for any project. 


I paired up my "ABC" letters with another fun stamp set - Teacher. When I saw the 3 apples lined up in a row, I immediately thought of tic-tac-toe. So I created my own little grid, stamped my apples, and colored them at a diagonal. 


I then framed my apples and matted in red cardstock and placed my ABC's directly onto the frame. Cute, huh?


I also used a sentiment from Teacher and stamped it onto a little tag I cut to size. I just love the sentiments from this set. Just so sweet! 

I will be back with the rest of the Clear and Simple Stamps design team on the first of the month. I can't spill the beans just yet, but there are lots of new and exciting things happening at CSS that I can't wait to share with you!

     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   





3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is fabulous, Kim! Love, love this school themed design. Such a brilliant use of that apple stamp. I just adore the tic tac toe board you created. Love the papers and the fussy cut letters, and that tag and bow are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim...your work is just beautiful! Love the great layout!

    ReplyDelete