October Stamp Release at Clear and Simple Stamps

9.30.2011



Happy World Card Making Day! 

Lots of new things are happening at the Clear and Simple Stamps shop! Today, the Design Team is showcasing the October release of not one, but TWO stamp sets - Craft Room and Crafty Sentiments

Clear and Simple Stamps is now offering a larger size of their amazing stamp sets and they are releasing two at a time! That means that you get a little more stamp for your buck! Whoo hoo! Plus, this weekend only, if you order $100 or more, you will receive a FREE Limited Edition Craft Room Bonus Set.

And if that wasn't enough, there's more! CSS is welcoming 3 new designers to the App Team this month. Please join me in welcoming...


I hope you stop by each of their blogs, say hello, and give them a warm welcome! 

Now, let's get to my first creation using one of the newest October release sets - Crafty Sentiments!


I used Kraft Like a Rockstar Cream for my cardbase and some pretty paper from Emma's Shoppe. Added some fun layers of trim, burlap, then tied it off with twine. 


I then stamped my sentiment onto my patterned paper and tucked in those adorable little pair of scissors (hey, why do they call it a "pair" of scissors when there are only one? The things that puzzle my mind.). Ok, I can seriously see myself using this stamp set over and over again. The sentiments are adorable and there are so many to choose from. Love having variety!


Now before you run off, I have one more thing! Clear and Simple Stamps is getting ready to retire some of their stamp sets to make room for the new 2012 sets. That means you better hurry on over to the shop and get 'em while there still there, because once they're gone, they're gone!

But you can view the Retirement List here, then add 'em to your shopping cart.

Then, have fun checking out what the rest of the Design Team is sharing for the October release...


Craft Room

Crafty Sentiments

     
         
                                                               
         
       
   
     
         
                                                               
         
       
   
     
         
                                                               
         
       
   






7 comments:

  1. Love the fun mix of patterns and the girly touch of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of papers on this with the lace border is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty card! Love how you explain all the details. What a lovely mix of textures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the papers and trims and just LOVE how you used the scissor and matching sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is adorable! I love the scissors and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable Kim! I love the mix of patterns here. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job Kim! I love all your touches, the more I look the more little details I see. I love it!

    ReplyDelete