School Notes Designer Alphabet

9.12.2011


It's Group Challenge time at Clear and Simple Stamps! The Design Team has been crafting up some fun creations using the newest stamp release, Alpha Varsity. I mentioned before that I just adored the font from this set. The letters are nice and bold - perfect for cutting, masking, or coloring!

Today we were given the assignment to pick a letter of the alphabet and create a project based on that letter. Here is my little notebook I've created based on the letter "N."


Let's just say that this is another project that my daughter has claimed. This notebook has already found a happy home inside her backpack. It's the perfect size for her to write down her homework agenda and bring to me each night to review. 


I stamped the letters to replicate a crossword puzzle, then cut out a little apple using my Cricut. Those tabs in between the pages of my book are perfect to keep it all organized. A super simple creation that I am glad my daughter is enjoying. 


Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has come up! Have a great day!

Photobucket

Alpha Varsity


Patterned Papers: (Lil' Man, Garden Variety, Girl Friday) Cosmo Cricket; Stamps: (Alpha Varsity) Clear and Simple Stamps





3 comments: