Trick or Treat Goody Boxes for The Kraft Journal

9.26.2011

Happy Monday! I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had the strangest weather. Super hot, then out of nowhere it would rain! We even had a little bit of thunder! That never happens here, so it was a real treat!

Speaking of treats...today at the Kraft Journal we are playing along with a new challenge theme: witches, ghosts, and goblins. And since I truly believe that their diet consists of candy corn, I created some little treat boxes using Kraft Outlet's small pillow boxes.


These have to be just about the easiest way to create a quick little gift. I used small pillow boxes, buff ivory cardstock, and black baker's twine (perfect color for this time of year). In just under 10 minutes you can create a few of these too! Just stamp the box, decorate with paper, tie a bow, and fill with treats! 

Well that's my take on our "Witches, Ghosts, and Goblins" challenge this week. I hope you'll play along with us and share your spooky creations with us at The Kraft Journal! Remember that followers of the Kraft Journal who play along will be eligible to be featured during the "Feature Me Fridays" posts as well as be entered to win a $15.00 Kraft Outlet store voucher! 


     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   

12 comments:

  1. My gosh, I could not love these more, Kim! So, so, so, so adorable! And I love your comment about the candy corn. :) Love the stamps you used. Love the spiderweb backgrounds and love the ribbons. Really fabulous treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're wonderful Kim! The perfect little container for some wonderful candy treats. Love the spiderwebs stamped on the boxes. Fun Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. I love the pillow treat boxes. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute, Kim! I love all the different patterns you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK! I love these!!! I’m working on something similar (for Christmas) - my kraft pillow boxes were stairing me down a few weeks ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are adorable! I will have to get some of those Kraft pillow boxes. Love how you fancied them up with the ribbons & buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute, Kim! Those little pillow boxes are simply adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest treat holders EVAH! Love those spiderweb backgrounds especially... wonderful work as always Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Kim! I love the polka dot paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did you know I have a serious weakness for candy corn! Adorable pillow boxes - love that they are kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are sooo cute, Kim! I love the web stamps and those layers of ribbon are yummy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete