Trick or Treat with Waltzingmouse

9.24.2011

Hi everyone! I'm back to share another Halloween card based on the newest sketch this week at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. 

Not only do I love to create Halloween cards, but I am seriously trying to use up all my leftover supplies from last year. So far, I am doing good and hope to get out a few more cards before my supplies are exhausted. 

So, my friends! Here's what I came up with using some last little bits....


Claire has a great little roundie for us to play along with this week. So, yes! I was able to use my Cricut again to create this fun little scalloped card. Now I don't feel so guilty for leaving my Cricut alone in the corner of the room. lol

I used two Waltzingmouse stamps for this card: Bitty Banners and Midnight Feast - love, love, love them!


And aren't those little glittery bats fun? They were purchased last year from the clearance bin and now I am glad to finally be able to use them. 

Be sure to stop by the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog and see what the rest of the Mischief Makers came up with for the sketch. Those ladies create the most gorgeous cards! Wowza!

And here is the sketch so you can play along with us! The Top 3 winners will be announced next Saturday, October 1 and one person will be randomly selected to win a Waltzingmouse stamp set of their choice!!!



     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   





8 comments:

  1. such a cute Boo card...luv the glittery bats...hope your weekend is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! I should have used my Circut for my last circle card. I think the Girls' paper and bats are perfect. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween creation Kim! Great colors - love the ribbon and button and glittery bats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Kim, the bats are my favorite! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kim! This is a gorgeous Halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Halloween card. Great papers and the glittery bats are just fabulous! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaw is hanging open! This is GORGEOUS, Kim! I need to send you my address............... :)

    ReplyDelete