Use Some Lace! Papercraft Star Challenge 64

9.28.2011

Hi everyone! It's time for another fun challenge at Papercraft Star! This week, the challenge is to use some lace. That is sure to be an easy task considering lace is such a beautiful way to dress up your creations. Over a year ago, I found a huge bag of lace at a thrift store for $1.00 and I still haven't gone through it all - best deal I've ever found!

So on to what you're here for...my take on our lace challenge at Papercraft Star!


This card is definitely foo-foo. Maybe a tad too much, but still fun! I used some gorgeous ledger paper from Prima and a burlesque poster ATC image from The House Across the Bay. I then layered up some pretty white lace, Webster's trim, and added a piece of lace behind my flower to give it even more foo-fooness (yes, that's now an official new word!). 


I really love the way the flower turned out with the piece of lace layered behind it - so pretty! To complete my card, I used a memo pin and tucked a little butterfly into it. 

Now here are the details of the Papercraft Star challenge so you can play along!

Challenge 64: Use Some Lace!

(here is an inspirational photo to get your creativity going)


You have until Monday, October 3 at 6:00 a.m. (eastern time) to link up your creations. The Design Team will announce the winner on Tuesday to receive two free digi collage sheets from The House Across the Bay!




Supplies:

     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   



6 comments:

  1. I love the "foo-fooness" of the card. lol It is stunning Kim! I love the blue tulle trim, and the flower is gorgeous, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup yup, no such thing as too much foo-fooness. At least not on your cards, they always are perfect ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there such a thing as TOO much Foo Fooness? I don't know but this little beauty is just the right amount! Love it Kim, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza Yowza that's some kind of gorgeous! Frilly galore and I LOVE it! All those colors just meld so well together. Very pretty girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so incredibly beautiful! I am in complete awe! Wow!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete