Celebrate Autumn

10.15.2011

It's been a really long time since I've played along in any challenges. So I browsed and decided to play along with the Shabby Tea Room's lovely inspirational photo. The challenge...to use the colors from the photo and to incorporate flowers.

Done and done!


I just love the colors from the inspirational photo, especially the eggplant color. Warm, rich, and earthy. Sigh!


I used a mixture of patterned papers from Crate Paper and Webster's Pages, then stamps from Waltzingmouse and Papertrey Ink, trims and of course...flowers!


Ok, I have to admit that it felt really good to play along in a challenge. It sure helped me to get that inspiration going again. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, everyone!



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Kim, just love that doily and the WMS label, love these colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!
    Saw your card over at The Shabby Tea Room and wanted to say how pretty it is! Love your work and am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Kim ... love the wavey rouched ribbon treatment!! So happy you joined us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the doily and the ribbon, flowers Gorgeous!!Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I love this card a lot! The trim and colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete