Goody Bags and Tags! Waltzingmouse Sketch 67

10.01.2011

I am getting ready to start filling up some goody bags for my kiddos, as I do every Halloween. I've been playing around with different ideas. Quick and easy, yet still good enough to make you want to dig in and have something sweet.

That's why the challenge today at Waltzingmouse was perfect for my little goody bag experiment - a wonderful little sketch perfect for making tags! So, I thought I would create a Halloween tag and attach it to a simple kraft bag.


I used Very Vintage Labels No. 18 and my newest little pretties from Hocus Pocus. I love, love, love, the font! Gorgeous! So after inking up my tag and adding some fluffy ribbon, I started stamping up my kraft bag to fill with goodies.


Again, I used more Hocus Pocus for the rickety old fence, then stamps the pretty doilies in pale orange. Very subtle, but still so pretty in person. I simply added my tag with a little foam tape. Done! That was pretty easy, if I do say so myself!

And here is the sketch we are playing along with at Waltzingmouse so you can play along too! 


     
         
                                                               
         
       
   
     
         
                                                               
         
       
   
     
         
                                                               
         
       
   
     
         
                                                               
         
       
   
     
         
                                                               
         
       
   
     
         
                                                               
         
       
   




6 comments:

  1. Love this wonderful Halloween treat bag Kim! what great colors on the label - fun stamping on the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Gorgeous colors! I am in love with this project and stamps! I need to make time to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super goodie bag for the children! I love the colours and the little bat medallion stamp is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little bag, Kim! I love the tag and that spooky fenct at the bottom is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You SO make me want every single one of these stamps, Kim! What a gorgeous little treat bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Man, I really need to invest in some spellbinders dies!

    ReplyDelete