Hello Friend

10.31.2011

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope that you are all having a wonderfully spooky day! It's Monday and time for another challenge at The Kraft Journal. Our theme this week is "Banners or Border Punches."


I used both a border punch and banners for my card today. I started with Light Kraft Cardstock from The Kraft Outlet and layered up different papers from Crate Paper's Farmhouse collection. It's perfect for the harvest season as fall is upon us. 


I used chipboard banner pieces from Jenni Bowlin to create little banners hung from Brown Kraft Baker's Twine, then held it all together with colored clothespins


In this photo, you can see my border punch much better. With a simple stamped sentiment, this is now a perfect little all occasion greeting card for the autumn season.

Well that's my take on our "Banners or Border Punches" challenge this week! I hope you'll play along with us and share your creation at The Kraft Journal! Remember that followers of the Kraft Journal who play along will be eligible to be featured during the "Feature Me Fridays" posts as well as be entered to win a $15.00 Kraft Outlet store voucher! 










4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite paper collections ever and you've done a lovely job with those banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Kim! You have the best taste in paper. :-) Those little clothes pins are really cute with your banner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful, Kim! Gorgeous layering and detailing. LOVE your banner. Having the little clothespins hold it up is just brilliant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Kim, absolutely addorable! I love the buttons on the banner and the colors and patterns are wonderful! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete