Let's Skip Ahead...

10.08.2011

Let's skip ahead shall we? I've been enjoying creating Halloween cards so much, but I thought it would be fun to skip ahead of the holidays and jump right into Christmas!

Today, the newest challenge opens at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. Here is the card I've created based on the sketch...


I used the lovely patterned papers from Crate Paper's newest holiday collection - Peppermint. I just love these papers! Seriously gorgeous! 

I stamped my heart away using Waltzingmouse's Festive Foliage for the holly and berries, Very Vintage Labels No. 4 for that perfect Spellbinder friendly label, and Compliments of the Season for my sentiment. I love that the font looks like it's taken straight off of a vintage postcard! 


I hope you'll join the Waltzingmouse Mischief Maker's this week by playing along with the sketch. It's a great opportunity to win a free stamp set of your choice from Waltzingmouse! And who wouldn't want that? Nobody! lol







4 comments:

  1. What a jolly vintage Christmas card Kim! Love the peppermint candy paper and your pretty holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I do like the holly and berries with the lovely vintage sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is seriously GORGEOUS! LOVE your take on the WM sketch and the FAB paper! LOVE the holly!

    ReplyDelete