New Color Inspiration Board at Papercraft Star!

10.05.2011


Hi everyone! I've created a new color inspiration board for you to play along with at Papercraft Star! This one is perfect for the rich colors of autumn or a peak into Halloween (if you dare!).

Here is my take on our color challenge...


I chose to go the Halloween route for my card. Hey, Halloween only comes once a year. So I hope you'll bare with me as I get it all out of my system before the holiday is over. tee hee!

Some pretty stars for my backround, some Cosmo Cricket Matilda papers, and a super neat-o calligraphy image from The House Across the Bay. 


I layered up lots of different ribbons and trims. And stamped boo! across the bottom of my paper.


I also used some fun little Matilda chipboard pieces I had left over from last year. It's good to be able to use the last of it this year. 

Now here are the details of our challenge so you can play along!

Challenge 65: Combinations of 2, 3, or 4 colors only! (not including neutrals)


You have until Monday, October 10 at 6:00 a.m. (eastern time) to link up your creations. The Design Team will announce the winner on Tuesday to receive a free digi collage from The House Across the Bay!


     
Supplies:          
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   
     
         
                                                               
       
   






7 comments:

  1. Ack! This is soooo cute Kim! LOVE all of your details and way to go with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! You are a genius!! I would never think of this color combo for Halloween, and you absolutely blew me away with this stunning creation!! I am in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the trims on this card! So much texture I want to touch it. LOL AND it's fun! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim I love all the layering goodness in this card! That ribbon treatment is amazing! How ever did you get those pleats so perfect!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kim! I love that you went the Halloween route, the card is so stinkin' cute. I am so in love with that orange polka dot trim! You're on fire with the Halloween cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is so wonderful about this card is that anyone would enjoy it, old young guy girl, whomever !! You did such a special job with this one Kim !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your card! You rocked the color challenge with the twist on Halloween! Wow!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete