"One-of-a-Kind" Gift Tag

10.30.2011

Happy Sunday! 

I wanted to pop in to share with you a fun little gift tag I created using the latest stamp release "Crafty Sentiments" from Clear and Simple Stamps


I created a simple little pocket by folding the bottom of my cardstock and stitching the edges shut. Added a little patterned paper and stamped a row of buttons on the top and bottom to add something fun! To keep with the sewing and clothesline theme, I found a super cute little clothes hanger paper clip to attach to the tag.


Inside the pocket is a manila tag, with trim and gorgeous buttons from Clear and Simple Stamps. I just love their buttons and use them all the time! Especially since they have such a large variety of colors to choose from. Be sure to check out their selection!


Well, I'm heading out now. It's family pumpkin carving time! Enjoy your day!








No comments:

Post a Comment