A Vintage Greeting for Halloween

10.17.2011

Hey everyone! Today at the Kraft Journal we have a new challenge theme! This time we are get crafty with "Spooky Stuff". 

So get your Halloween mojo going and link up your creations with us! Here is what I came up with to get you in the "spooky-theme" mood...


Doesn't Kraft cardstock just go with everything? I just love the way it compliments the orange of my patterned papers and ribbons. So pretty! I am nearly out completely of last year's Toil & Trouble paper - I might be able to get at least two more cards created with the leftovers. At least I am going to try for two more! lol


I kept this card pretty simple because I think the vintage Halloween greeting speaks for itself. Cute, huh? Is it just me or do any of you have to read vintage postcards twice? Sometimes the rhythm and rhyme don't match up for me and I get a confused look on my face (as in..."what did that say?"). lol

But I don't care, because those images are just so pretty on my eyes. I love the hand drawn images and the fonts are always my favorite. 

Anyway, if you're feeling a bit "spooky", then I hope you'll join us at The Kraft Journal for our challenge. Remember that followers of the Kraft Journal who play along will be eligible to be featured during the "Feature Me Fridays" posts as well as be entered to win a $15.00 Kraft Outlet store voucher! 







4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kim! I so agree with you.....what doesn't kraft cardstock go with?? Love that vintage postcard image you used. It is so sweet and fun. Love the big bow and the blooms, too. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! That vintage image is adorable and I love all that beautiful seam binding. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...that's so funny Kim, I read your greeting, then re-read the greeting, then read your post about having to re-read them! Funny...but so true...
    Love this vintage darling, I don't care how many times I have to read them, I love 'em...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that vintage card you used and the background papers are perfect with the kraft! Well done!

    ReplyDelete