Waltzingmouse Sketch Time!

10.22.2011

I'm back with another card created for the latest sketch at Waltzingmouse! I have been crafting my heart out with so many Halloween creations, that I am kind of sad that the fun of Halloween is almost over.

So with that, here is one more Waltzingmouse Halloween card for the road...


I used the fence from Hocus Pocus as a fun little border, banner and sentiment from Bitty Banners and Midnight Feast.

Then I created some accordion shaped circles in different sizes and cut out the witch and bat silhouettes. I just love these little images!


Be sure to stop by the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog and see what the rest of the Mischief Makers came up with. There's some amazing creations posted today!

Here is the sketch so you can play along with us! The Top 3 winners will be announced next Saturday, October 29 and one person will be randomly selected to win a Waltzingmouse stamp set of their choice!!!










6 comments:

  1. This is a fab Halloween card, love the rosettes, they make a perfect backer for those spooky silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween rosettes with the witch cameo - just fab! I do like the fence and gate - so gothic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Fabulous card! Love how you topped your rosettes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are precious, luv the rosette medallions..hope you had a great day girl!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your card is lovely Kim! Great fence and rosettes, perfect Halloween embellishments! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment, I so appreciate this. Have a lovely day, greetz from the Netherlands, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute, Kim! I've been enjoying all the Halloween craftiness, too, and am going to be sad to see it over. LOVE how you've used the stamps here. The little fence is fabulous, and I adore the rosettes. :)

    ReplyDelete